2016年5月15日 星期日

0515-肥

At the post office
C:I would like to send this package to U.S.
c:Do you want to send it by sea or air?
C: How long will it take by sea?
c:About 2 to 3 months?
C:Oh! I'll send it by air then.

Mary: Hey, Mike, what's wrong with Nick? He seems to be depressed.
Mike: Yeah, his girl friend wants to break up with him.
Mary: What happened?
Mike: He's girl friend went  abroad to study as soon as she got there, she sent him a dear John letter.


At the laundromat
Roger: So, How do I wash clothes here?
Kelly: It's easy. Make sure the  pockets of all you dirty clothes are empty  first.
Roger: OK. Then what?
Kelly: Put the money into the machine, then add some detergent.
Roger: Now I put the clothes in ,right?
Kelly: That's right, then all you do is press start.

Mom, look at my clothes!
They're all white! What did you do?
I just add some of this stuff  here.
You can't add that! That's bleach!
Oops! I thought it was detergent.


沒有留言:

張貼留言