2012年9月9日 星期日

0909


I have huge changed in this year. I am married with Chicken. I think everything is good in my marriage, but his younger brother. Maybe there is really too many principles in my life, but I really thought he is a rude guy.

Today, he made a phone call to Chicken, he said his mom didn't cook dinner, so would like to have dinner with us. In the same time, I had already cooked dinner, and prepared to eat. Chicken invested his younger bother to my home to have a dinner together. But a hour passed, he didn't show. I made another phone call to him. He said, he don't want to eat in my home, so he bought some Fried Salty Chicken and will share it with us. I immediately told him, we waited you for a long time, and have some food for you, and so on...(What did he mean? It's really bad to me.) I don't want to say anything more with him, but I really want to say..."SHIT YOU."

3 則留言:

  1. I found I typo error for a word - brother.
    Haha~~because I really thought his younger BROTHER bother me a lot.

    回覆刪除