2013年3月5日 星期二

3/5

I was ate sad ramen for dinner, I don't like a person to do it. Maybe I want to labeled you for mine,  people always greed. I often ridicule on childich behavior and I also one of them. 

Why do we want to grow up? These throes process takes a lot of spirit, why the sad memory in my head big too happy memory? I think I fear uncertainty about the future also cannot control. Think too much is not a good thing, I am just angry own weak.

1 則留言:

  1. you can play candy crush saga and forget them at all. i do it.
    by the way, i try to log in and play but he told me 'you should down load the newer flash player version', i down load 5 times! i don't know why it's doesn't work. T_T seems like i already incurable. haha

    回覆刪除