2011年6月10日 星期五

the busy freeter

I want repeat the sentence I had said 4 days ago, "There's many things happened on me"...I was not did it on purpose, but I was too tired.

6/7 night I went to watch movie "Mao's Last Dancer" with my friend because he have gotten the free tickets, the dancer and his dance fascinated everyone in theater, that's great. But I don't like the political metaphor, seems like "just only in capitalistic nation the art can develop freely". :(

6/8 I got up early and went to new office, but some of reasons I leave there quickly. At that day night I want took some books from the publisher, the principal of the publisher chat with me and to met an editor who was graduated from the institute of NCTU. so happy.

6/9 I sent the books to Shanghai, and went to bookshop at afternoon. It's hard to explain what happened on me, so I just told them I need money and to find the other part time job, but give it up finally. That's it.

6/10 I washed the clothes and sheet, and try to read the English book now.

沒有留言:

張貼留言