Tired of cutting film and add subtitles... that is the worst thing recently but i should make it be accepted, or I can't get the pay. Sometimes I like talk with young people because I can find out the different world, they knew something that we perhaps never touch. I can wrote down proficient words about them but I am not them, maybe that is so-called everyone does what he should do.
The day before yesterday I read a book about China: "Country Driving: a journey through China from farm to factory", by Peter Hessler, a staff writer of The New Yorker. It's make me thought a lot of things: China is be posited in "developing country", in actually "farm to factory" is "farm 'change' to factory", everything's changed.
Last week I found a book "Nine Lives" at bookshop of school, that is what I want to read recently.
沒有留言:
張貼留言